WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic photographers, editors, and interns to join our team. If you are a people-person and love the excitement and joy of wedding and portrait photography, then read on.
The internship program at Riverland Studios offers those interested in pursuing a career in the arts an opportunity to work in an artistic environment. Responsibilities include client relations, social media marketing, production assistance, and post-production editing and design. Learn more at the Internship Program webpage.
EDITORS & DESIGNERS
If you have a passion for transforming a raw digital image into a printed masterpiece, our editing department may be a great fit! We use a digital workflow with a wide array of tools and applications to create custom albums and prints for our clients.
PHOTOGRAPHERS & VIDEOGRAPHERS
Seven things you’ll do as a photographer/videographer at RLS:
- Pursue what you love. Do more of what you truly enjoy, interacting with and photographing people!
- Relax while the studio takes care of the business. We handle licenses and insurance, marketing and advertising, customer service, client database management, bookkeeping and taxes, contract management, post-production, and product sales.
- Create a bond with like-minded photographers. Join a close-knit group that shares ideas and experiences, learns together, and encourages each other.
- Shoot more, gain experience, and grow as an artist. Enjoy travel opportunities, picturesque venues, and diverse clients and events.
- Enjoy social and educational opportunities. Throughout each year we sharpen our skills together at workshops and styled shoots. We’ve been known to put the cameras down and just have fun once in a while too!
- Get published and promoted. We consistently advertise and promote your work, providing you higher visibility and ultimately more opportunities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’d like to be contacted about employment opportunities, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!