Charleston Photography Internship
Live in the historic city of Charleston, South Carolina and gain experience from the group at Riverland Studios. We offer a paid internship program for students and individuals entering the art, media and design career fields. This internship will also accommodate requirements set by learning institutions for students interested in course credit.
What will you learn?
You’ll assist at photo and video shoots both in studio and on-site. Learn post-production workflow for digital media, prints, photography albums, and other products. Work on public relations and social media marketing campaigns. Get real-world experience in a successful photo & video production environment.
- Strongest applicants will have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Proficiency with studio lighting, camera, and audio/video equipment is a plus
- Social media and web-based publication (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, WordPress, Pinterest)
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, flexible, self-starter
To be considered, send the following information to the Studio Manager at email@example.com:
- two letters of professional reference
- portfolio (optional but encouraged)