CREATING YOUR ALBUM
From the beginning, we wanted to offer unique alternatives to the standard wedding album. We searched for the best quality products on the market and found the albums that proved to have superior quality and uniqueness.
The process to make your wedding album is simple. We go through four phases of workflow.
- Concept. After you decide to purchase an album, we ask you a few simple questions about your preferences like cover material, book title, and number of books you’d like to order.
- Design. During the design phase, we handpick the images from your wedding gallery that best tell the story of your day and create a layout using publishing software. Each layout is unique, not computer generated. We upload the layouts to an online gallery for your review. You can request one revision at no charge (changing photos, image resizing and reordering). We allow 2 weeks to receive your change request before we move to phase three. Additional revisions are $100/hour and will be billed to you upon album completion.
- Production. After you approve the album design, we send the digital layouts to our album company for production.
- Delivery. The album is shipped from the production company to our studio for inspection and approval. We take meticulous care to ensure your album is flawless. After inspection, we ship the album directly to you.
The average timeline to build and deliver your album is six months after your wedding. That time can fluctuate greatly depending on the complexity of your revision and how quickly you respond in the Concept and Design phases.
Photo Selection and Layout
Your album is designed in-house by a graphic designer that specializes in album layouts. Some studios are moving toward computer-generated layouts. We believe this detracts from the quality and personalization of your album. It takes a thoughtful, trained eye to place and size the right photos on each page.
Why trust us to pick the photos that go into your album?
- It saves you time. We understand that life happens after your wedding and sending us a long list of photos to use in your album isn’t at the top of your “to-do” list.
- We’ve got a lot of experience selecting the best mix of photos that tell the story of your wedding day.
- We have a great track record. Our clients love the result!